USE OF THS WEBSITE
- This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. The Website is not intended for any individual that is under 18 years of age. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you (i) are 18 years of age or older, (ii) are not barred to use the Website under any applicable law, and (iii) are using the Website only for your personal use. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable law or regulation;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Easybook or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
You further agree not to:-
- reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, display, use, reuse, re-publicize, assign, sublicense, sell, or exploit for any public or commercial purpose, any portion of the Website, use or access to the Website.
- attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this Website or any material or content displayed on this Website; and/or
- access or use this Website in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the Website, or any server or network underlying the Website, or interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Website;
- access or use this Website in any way that may in breach of this Terms.
You are responsible to impose reasonable measures to secure the account or other storage mechanism you use to access the Website, including any requisite private key(s) or other credentials necessary to access such storage mechanism(s). We will not responsible for any losses arise or occur due to the loss of such private key(s) or other access credentials.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
There may be services or products on the Website that require payment or fees. The payment shall be final. Any cancellation or refund shall be at our sole discretion and subject to the terms governing such products or services.
The currency rates on our Website are based on various sources and are provided as a guideline only. The provider of the account you pay with may use an alternative currency rate which you are responsible for confirming.
LINK TO/FROM THE WEBSITE
- If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party’s websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- You may not create a link to any page of this Website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this Website, you do so at your own risk and this Terms will apply to your use of this Website by linking to it.
- For your convenience, we may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the Website that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites or content are not under our control and we are not liable for any errors, omissions, delays, defamation, libel, slander, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, inaccuracy or any other objectionable material contained in the contents, or the consequences of accessing, any linked website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites or content are not an endorsement or verification of such websites or content and you agree that your access to or use of such linked websites or content is entirely at your own risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All editorial content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork, and other graphic materials, and names, logos, and trademarks on this Website are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
- Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without our written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Website is prohibited.
- We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorised usage of its trademarks, name, or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trademarks of their respective owners.
DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY
- This Website, the Services, the information on this Website, any website that is linked to the Website and use of all related facilities are provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to this Website and its contents, including concerning any inaccuracies or omissions in this Website, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, noninfringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
- We do not warrant that this Website will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that this Website will not be affected by any Acts of God or other force majeure events, including the inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities. While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our Website and/or system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to this Website, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
- All such technology is provided "as is" without any warranty. Specifically, and without limitation, we do not warrant that any such technology is virus-free, without defects, compatibility, or suitable for any specific purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the downloading, installation, or use of any such technology, and the general exclusions and limitations above apply to such downloading, installation, or use by you.
- SAVE TO THE EXTENT AS PERMITTED BY THE LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, RESULTING, ARISES FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON OR DOWNLOADING FROM THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITE LINK TO THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR IN ITS TRANSMISSION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Easybook, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of this Terms or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any use of the Website's content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in this Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
CHANGES OF TERMS
This Terms may be modified from time to time. Any modifications to this Terms will be effective upon posting. You should, therefore, read this Terms before you place an order and/or booking and expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes that are binding on you. Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms.
CHANGES OF WEBSITE
Any part, content or material on this Website may:
- be withdrawn, changed, or updated from time to time without notice, and that the content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date.
- be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- be unavailable or restricted from being accessed at any time as we deemed necessary.
- This Website may be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology permits. As each country has differing laws, by accessing this Website both we and you agree that the laws of Brunei, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to this Terms.
- You accept and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brunei in respect of any dispute or difference arising out of and/or in connection with this Terms.
- If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under law. This shall, without limitation, also apply to the applicable law and jurisdiction as stipulated above.
- No waiver of by Easybook of any term or condition outlined in this Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of us to assert a right or provision under this Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of this Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- You may communicate your feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Websites by emailing to email@example.com.